twenty two.
Thursday, May 24, 2012
Day Twenty Two.
10 things about you that people don't really expect.
- That I am only one ethnicity. A lot of people think I'm mixed when they first meet me.
- I can become a bitch when it's necessary. It surprises people because I'm polite most of the time.
- When someone I'm close to is thinking of doing something stupid, I will be very straight forward and tell them that it is stupid and why. They can decide whether or not to listen to me, but I give my honest opinion because I care.
- I have a pretty big make up collection. I like collecting lipsticks and eye shadows mostly. I think it's because I'm fascinated with the colours.
- I don't hesitate to complain when there's a valid reason to at places like restaurants or movie theatres because of the benefits they give you to make up for it.Yes, I like to take full advantage of my customer rights. Sounds slightly evil... haha.
- I cut my own hair.
- I frequently stay up very very late playing video games... especially in the summer. Haha.
- I've been with my boyfriend for 5 and a half years. That length is not usually common or expected with most people my age anyway.
- I don't like falling asleep when it is completely dark.
- I can be very forgiving.
0 comments:
Post a Comment