six.
Sunday, May 6, 2012
Day Six.
The person you like and why you like them.
Well, I think it's pretty obvious who. I can go on forever with my explanation, but I'll keep it short.
I think the main thing I love about him is how kind hearted he is. Although he has done stupid things in the past that hurt me, I know that he's never had any bad intentions. He just wants to please others before himself, and it makes me so angry when people try to take advantage of that.
For some reason, calling him my "boyfriend" seems a lil degrading to me with the close relationship we've built over the years. I can tell him anything without the fear of being judged, and he's always there to comfort me in any rough times. It's come to the point where he's not just my lover, but also my best friend. And knowing that he feels the same way in return is the best feeling in the world.
0 comments:
Post a Comment