seven.

Monday, May 7, 2012

Day Seven.
Your opinion on cheating on people. 

Nothing good comes out of it.
If you cannot commit to one person, you should not be in a relationship.

Cheating is wrong, whether you are the cheater or the "other woman" (or other man, if you want to say).
It's one thing if the "other woman" doesn't know about the relationship the man already has. If that's the case, then it's all the guy's responsibility. However, I think it is DISGUSTING when the "other woman" knows about the relationship yet tries to steal the man anyway for her own selfish needs and then acts all innocent about it. That is just as sinful being the cheater, if not than worse. 

I don't necessarily believe in the statement, "Once a cheater, always a cheater." I believe people can learn and change from their mistakes. But if they want forgiveness, they need to put the effort. 

Don't cheat. Don't steal. No matter what, you'll never win in the end.
It's one of the worst ways you can truly damage a person.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP