leave me alone.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

If you wanna kick me out of the house just because I was up late on a Saturday night AT HOME, I'd be more than happy to. I used to be scared of that threat when I was a kid. Now, I really don't give a shit. It's doing nothing but encouraging me to leave. You don't want me in the house? Well, neither do I!

But then again, you're such a fucking hypocrite in so many ways. When you're mad at me, you tell me that I can go do whatever I want. And then when I continue to do whatever I want, you don't like it and still won't leave me alone. Getting text messages saying "Where are you?" "Where are you?" "Where are you?" like every hour is freaking annoying and ruins my day! And really, there's no point in telling you what I'm doing and who I'm with because when I do tell you, all you'll do is question it as if it's wrong, even when it as simple as watching a movie. I am not a teenager doing stupid shit with stupid people. I don't even have ANY history of that.

I don't care if I am "really testing your patience" because I already lost patience for you a long time ago. You've never ever been truly supportive about anything in my life including my choice of study, my hobbies, and even my friends! So why should I care how you feel about me?

Living with you has been unbearable. And I want out as soon as possible.


Sorry that this rant has been extremely honest. Just needed to let it out.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP