sixteen.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Day Sixteen.
Three things you are proud of about your personality.

I always try my best to be there for others in need. I think being there for someone is more than just being available to listen to their problems. It's also taking the initiative to go to them and ask how they are doing or planning a time to hang out. That might be the thing that they need when they are going through their own struggles. Maybe they want to be left alone. Maybe they don't. Nonetheless, it shows that someone really cares.

I like how I'm an artistic person. I can't imagine how boring my life would be without art! I'd be missing out on so much.


I'm determined. If I really believe in something or have a goal I want to achieve, then I will fight for it no matter what others say.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP