twenty three.
Thursday, May 24, 2012
Day Twenty Three.
Something you always think "what if..." about.
What if I didn't move when I was 8.
I had a lot of friends in my first elementary school and most of the kids were really nice from what I remember. There were a few I always stuck with. I remember Doris and Shawn the most. Always us three. But then I moved and had to go to a different school (which I hated because people were so mean) and we lost contact. At the time, we weren't really old enough to have emails or msn so we weren't able to keep in touch.
So what if I didn't have to move? I would've gone to a completely different high school and then everything would be different! Different people. Different memories. I probably would not have met even a quarter of the people I know now from Joes. I don't think there would've been any way that I would meet Bryan. Would have I still fallen in love with someone else or not at all? Would I still be friends with Doris and Shawn?
A part of me really wants to be friends with them again, even though they can be completely different people now. It's been what like 14 years? Crazy. It's so weird how I feel like I'll always miss them.
0 comments:
Post a Comment