shutter happy.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Oh yes I did!


Not the Fujifilm 210!!!

Yes, I was really quick in getting this. I got it as a "Congrats for getting your choreography in Choreo" gift to myself. lololololololol... That could just be an excuse, but I'd like to think of it like that so I don't feel so bad for buying it. Har har~

It's pretty massive. It's a lot bigger than I expected it to be, now being able to hold it with my own hands D:
The size of the pictures it takes is a lot bigger than the Fuji instax 7 so it's worth it. Almost equivalent to Polaroid pictures but in wide format.
And guess who can go shutter happy with it???


I stole Bryan's hat. lolololol.

Yes, those are 14 packs of film bought from a really nice seller on kijiji who seems to be really into photography. So he knows his stuff. The packs are expired so they were extremely cheap but they were stored properly. They were only $6 a pack which is really good compared to around $25 for a twin pack in camera stores (which also isn't too bad considering I saw Blacks selling twin packs for like $40 x_X. That's too crazy). I only paid $60 for 14 packs. He threw in 4 packs for free. That's like 140 pictures! :D I won't need to buy film for a while
The seller also posted some pictures he took with the same batch just to show that they aren't completely useless I guess. The quality of the expired film looked really nice so I didn't mind. He said that if I had any packs that weren't working he'd replace them for me. So it's all gooood =]



The expiry dates are in the end of 2001 and beginning of 2002. I had no idea this type of camera from Fujifilm existed for that long! The packaging does look a lil bit older compared to the newer packs of wide film. There's a pic of the Instax 100 on the box... which I actually have never seen before.


first pictures taken with non expired film.

I can't wait to play with this camera more :D
I just need to stop being lazy and actually scan all my instant photos >_>

1 comments:

.r.h.e.e.n.a. said...

I agree. Stop being lazy and SCAN the pics!! LOL!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP