broccoli cheddar, diana +, tarot cards, and bbq.
Friday, February 25, 2011
Quite an eventful day yesterday.
Late-ish surprise (for Bryan) lunch at Panera.
Their broccoli cheddar soup is the best! Good thing I ordered while Bryan was still on the line. He gave me a full bowl. Muahaha!

Happy boy face :D ...with the name tag of course.
Bus ride downtown.
It's so easy for me to fall asleep on the GO buses - more than the trains actually.

My first expired instant photo that came out REALLY blue.
The long but not long walk along Queen.

To the Lomography store!!!! :D
I actually had no idea that there was a Lomography store downtown until about two weeks ago. I just decided to google it to see if there was one since I've seen a lot from the Mijonju Show in different locations... and BAM! One in Toronto that opened last November! Whaaaat? Apparently it's the only one in Canada so far.
It's so awesome inside.
I actually had no idea that there was a Lomography store downtown until about two weeks ago. I just decided to google it to see if there was one since I've seen a lot from the Mijonju Show in different locations... and BAM! One in Toronto that opened last November! Whaaaat? Apparently it's the only one in Canada so far.
It's so awesome inside.

Their prices for cameras are so much cheaper in comparison to Urban Outfitters! I was so happy to see they were selling the Diana + Instant Back and other accessories for the Diana+ that I want to get in the future. (I don't even have the regular sized Diana at the moment lolololol)
Another reason why I decided to go visit on that particular day is because they have Blue Hour Thursdays. And this week it was Psychic Night! So free Psychic readings yayyy. I've never had one done and it was free, so why not. I wasn't expecting too much to begin with since it was free. And I was right about it. The psychic did Tarot card readings and it was pretty general in comparison to other psychic reading stories I've heard from some of my friends that actually paid to see one.

Random picture one of the guys that worked there took during the event. Lizzeh was having her reading and I was trying to call the incredibly cute puppy! XD
It wasn't much of "This is what's going to happen to you" because it wasn't at all. It's more of an opportunity to think about the things going on in your life, what you need to do, and a reminder of what you are capable of. It's also like getting advice from someone that knows nothing about you, which I think is pretty cool. So, I totally bought my own deck of Tarot cards today lolololololol. Oh, and I totally want to get a deck of Clow Cards! XD
Anyways...
Korean bbq dinner! Yummmm...
Another reason why I decided to go visit on that particular day is because they have Blue Hour Thursdays. And this week it was Psychic Night! So free Psychic readings yayyy. I've never had one done and it was free, so why not. I wasn't expecting too much to begin with since it was free. And I was right about it. The psychic did Tarot card readings and it was pretty general in comparison to other psychic reading stories I've heard from some of my friends that actually paid to see one.

Random picture one of the guys that worked there took during the event. Lizzeh was having her reading and I was trying to call the incredibly cute puppy! XD
It wasn't much of "This is what's going to happen to you" because it wasn't at all. It's more of an opportunity to think about the things going on in your life, what you need to do, and a reminder of what you are capable of. It's also like getting advice from someone that knows nothing about you, which I think is pretty cool. So, I totally bought my own deck of Tarot cards today lolololololol. Oh, and I totally want to get a deck of Clow Cards! XD
Anyways...
Korean bbq dinner! Yummmm...
And looks like my camera wish list increased. Whoops. x_X.
Now back to studying.


0 comments:
Post a Comment