Not those lightsabers!

Monday, January 4, 2010

Yes, well after the excitement of having almost all the cousins getting lightsabers for Christmas from our family, someone had the brilliant idea to have a lightsaber battle for New Years instead of popping bubble wrap and balloons (which we still did anyway).



We didn't actually do the lightsaber battle after the count down. We had to do it before because two of my younger cousins, Daniel and Arielle, wanted to be in it but every year right before the count down they go home and do their own thing. But it was A LOT of fun though! I took so many shaky videos x_X. Each one probably wasn't worth posting on facebook or anywhere so I put together a lil video of my own with the best clips I had for New Years.




I enjoy putting together videos =] I wanna do it more often.


Christian. lulz.

Funny thing that happened during the battle. Nicki screamed EVERYONE GET SHINGO! So then everyone attacked him. Then after that she told everyone to get Jeff and then everyone did, except for Chris who was protecting him. Then it became FIGHT THE WHITE PEOPLE! So, Julia and Noah who are half white and half asian got attacked as well.






Not these white people! D:

Oh yeah, I missed the countdown. Apparently they didn't count down on whatever channel the New Years performance was on. I wasn't looking at the television. So the few of us who weren't paying that much attention to the TV, were a bit confused and weren't sure if it was the actual countdown because some people were making fake countdowns a couple of minutes before. Ahah.


Not those glow in the dark glasses!

The majority of us were legal so we all had a shot of hpnotiq as you can see from the video. It's probably the only drink that I've tried that I don't think tastes horrible like most alcoholic drinks I've tasted before, which isn't a lot. I still have yet try something alcoholic that actually tastes good.


We played more games afterwards until 4am because that's when everyone got too tired pretty much. Because Pictionary was so much fun on Christmas, we played it again. I think there was more people this time around so pictures got really messed up by the end! Ahah.


getting ready for an intense game of pictionaryyy

We also decided to draw each other for fun for a bit.


Ion, because that's what Darrel drew on him during the Kris Kringle game XD

Earlier in December, my sister asked everyone to fill out surveys and she made a bunch of multiple choice questions based on them. We played this game last year, but instead of lining up behind the chairs with ABCD, you would just write it on the small white boards we used for Pictionary. Yes, we were lazy at the time. I think it's more fun when you line up though because you can just follow others when you don't know the answer XD

Overall, it was probably the best New Years party everrrr! XD Who else has lightsaber battles to celebrate? I love my family.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP