You're Beautiful.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

I've heard about this drama a couple of times so I decided to finally start watching it.
No, I'm not done Autumn's Concerto yet because the episodes are currently airing. (Episode 16 comes out tomorrow yayyyy :D) And because I'm so hooked on that drama, I need another drama to distract me so I don't get so impatient waiting for the next episode as ridiculous as it sounds. Ahah.



Tae Kyung and On Yu are in search of a new member for their idol group, A.N.JELL. However, Mi Nam suffers an injury at the last moment. So Mi Nyu, his twin sister, is asked to step in for her brother. The rest of the drama follows the behind-the-scenes life of an idol group.

It's like another Hana Kimi in a way!
I've watched the first episode so far and I really like it =]
First thoughts?
  • All the male leads are cute >.>
  • Go Mi Nam pulled out a fujifilm instax camera out of her suitcase! D: jealoussssss!!!
Yeah... those were pretty random and had nothing to do with the story XD lulz.

1 comments:

.r.h.e.e.n.a. said...

YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL = LOVE LOVE LOVE!!
It's pretty much my FAVE <3 .

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP