Thoughts on Boys Before Flowers Ep 10 -20

Monday, May 4, 2009

More thoughts yayyyy. This time you can tell I was clearly watching and writing little thoughts at the same time =]

  • I like how they incorporated the drama with the model guy and connected him to the beginning of the drama unlike the japanese version where he was just like a random character out of nowhere. But then again, Hana Yori Dango was split into two seasons. I also think the model guy is cuter than F4 >.>
  • For the necklace they used a star and a moon rather than the planet saturn in HYD. Right now I personally like the saturn necklace better because there was more of a reason why he gave her a saturn necklace. The star and moon thing seems more cliche and common to me although it is a very cute necklace =] I guess the worst it could be is a heart shape necklace. Super cliche.



  • The cat plushies that Jan Di's family were making at the beginning of episode 13 are so cute x] They kinda look like pillows too. It makes me want to make pillows!
  • K Jun Pyo's screams are reallyyyy starting to get annoying. They sound so weird. He honestly sounds like some kind of animal x_X
  • I really like Jan Di's jacket/dress/sweater thing that she wore in episode 14.
  • OMG Ji Hoo looks SO much better with the haircut -_-
  • The child So Yi Jung really does look like a younger version of him. Awww.
  • I really like the actress that plays Jae (aka. Jun Pyo's fiancee). I like her better in that role than the actress in the original version. I don't know whyyyy lol.



  • I think they are starting to overdo the flashbacks just a bit. I've seen the same ones with Jun Pyo and Jan Di a billion times already xP
  • Awwww it's so cute when Jun Pyo is sleeping with the cat plushie Jan Di gave him =]
  • I really wonder how on earth they are getting pictures of Jan Di like everywhere x_X and pretty good and close pictures too.
  • I want a bike with a basket on it =(
  • The rooftop house they move in looks like one that I've seen in another drama before... I think maybe Exhibition of Fireworks (not the greatest one) ... unless they all usually look like that? D:
  • All the pottery is starting to influence me in making my polymer clay charms that I did last year in Gr 12 art again. I want to make a puzzle piece charm x]
  • Asian dramas always make me so hungry T_T Especially this one! D:
  • Wow Ji Hoo is such a jerk to his grandfather who is trying so hard T_T
  • I really like all the drama they incorporated with Jae Kyung in comparison to the original. It's a lot longer but I guess that's because they're skipping out on another character that was in the last few episodes of the original. So in this version, they really do focus a lot on her.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP