Spring Contest Entry

Monday, May 25, 2009



Finally done! I obviously put more effort into this one than in my last contest entry. It was a lot of fun doing this =]
Special thanks to Bryan for helping me film and borrowing his tripod ^^

Oh and if you could, can you rate it on youtube? Just because I know there's people who are purposely rating horribly on everyone's videos... in the Happiness contest people rated high for each other hahah. So that must mean something. I already got one rating and it was a 2/5. All the other contest entries are low as well. Oh wells. I guess the ratings don't really matter in the end, but it is good to have a high one lol.

Toodlez~

3 comments:

noone said...

I think it's good! It's sad when people purposely rate others low, like they got nothing better to do. I'm going to give you a 5 right now!

chantee said...

Awww =] Thank you so much!
Yeah... ahah. I doubt any of the other entries will have the full 5 stars. =P

Vivien Cheng said...

ooooooo...nice painting..its awesome that you like to paint as a past time..i wish i can say the same lol...and nice video too..i rated it 5/5 :) GO CHANTELLE!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP