Thoughts on Boys Before Flowers Ep 1 - 9
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Yeahhh... I'm on episode 10 now ahah. I was too busy too write my thoughts on the beginning and stuff because of exams AND also because I was already hooked on the drama. Well, I'm pretty sure I won't be able to remember everything but I'll write what I can remember from the start now.
- I really like how they didn't completely follow the original japanese version of Hana Yori Dango. They added new things and also altered stuff. So, it's almost watching a completely different drama for me.
- Again in another asian drama, they have awesome uniforms! D:

- Jan Di's family seems to be more wealthier
- OMG Jan Di's father... I have seen him in so many freakin dramas! And he's always playing the father! XD He's such a good actor too. No wonder he got this role! So far I've seen him in Delightful Girl Choon Hyang, Witch Yoo Hee, Absolute Boyfriend, and now Boys Before Flowers.
- I think F4 all together aren't as cute as the F4 in Hana Yori Dango.
- Ji Hoo who is the equivalent of Rui is not attractive to me at all even though he has the same hair colour as the original. His character is also a lot different in this drama. I just find him a complete back stabbing jerk.
- They also changed some of the relationship levels here I guess. Like... Seo Hyun and Ji Hoo kissed? what? In the original, Shizuka (Seo Hyun) doesn't really do anything like that with Rui at the beginning, and seems to be more stronger.
- I really like the actress who plays Seo Hyun. I've seen her in Delightfu Girl Choon Hyang and Exhibition of Fireworks (which I did not like btw). I think she is beautiful, especially in this drama since she is a model.

- In the scene when Jan Di and Jun Pyo are stuck together overnight, I thought it was cute how they were wearing similar outfits to the original. Jun Pyo was wearing the same hat and Jan Di was wearing a scarf with small pom poms on it. However, it made me sad that she didn't exactly take it off to warm him like in the original. Also, I think this scene in the original was better though, just because they were stuck in an elevator which is more closed than a skytrain?
- In the whole scamming incident with Jan Di's friend Oh Min Ji.. I think the solution and investigation and what not was WAY too easy because it has the guy's face in the picture and he is freakin posing >.<>
2 comments:
ooohh.... maybe i should watch Hana Yori Dango cuz I seriously LOVED Boys Before Flowers (finished it last week and took me 3 days). LOL!
you should! LOL
it might depend on which one you watched first if you're comparing the both of them
wow 3 days?!? D:
i don't think i've ever gone through a drama that fast!
Post a Comment