and back to reality..

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Crap, this reading week went by WAAAAY too fast. I didn't get everything I wanted accomplished, but still I believe it was very well spent. I just got home from hanging out with the usuals and I can't help but feel depressed. Really! I sorta have that feeling when you reach the end of a really amazing anime series like Shaman King! (and I don't know why it has to be an anime. It feels more right than saying any kind of series ahah.) I guess it's because I know that starting this week a lot of hectic events and late nights at school will be happening from all the shows going on each week after another. I guess when it comes to the actual shows everything will be fun.

It's also gonna be REALLY weird because for the past week I saw Bryan like every single day for the whole day or at least half! And now it's gonna be either I don't see him, or I see him for like an hour or so, which is better than nothing I guess.
I really needed this week to just relax and feel somewhat free. Otherwise I would've gone completely insane! I probably won't feel like I have a life again until April. I won't be done school yet, but that's basically when this marathon of shows and rehearsals will end.

Le sigh.

Chantee

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP