Happy New Year!
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Resolutions for this year
- Stop procrastinating (...a given)
- Work on strength and flexibility outside of school
- Improve my singing voice - been watching too many singing related videos on youtube again lulz.
- Play the piano more
- Write in my journal more
- Update blog more often
- Update Youtube more often
- Shop less
- Put effort into those who actually care about me
- Not letting others stop me from moving forward
- Become more independent
Yeah... Nothing out of the ordinary...ish. I've already been doing well with these goals for the past month already.
Actually, it was just a coincidence that I filled up my old journal days before New Years. It took like 10 months to fill up.. because I stopped writing so many times due to laziness or being busy with other things. But it still helps me feel like I'm having a fresh new start. The pages are so beautiful. It'll just make the experience of writing about anything more enjoyable.

New Year, New Journal
Actually, it was just a coincidence that I filled up my old journal days before New Years. It took like 10 months to fill up.. because I stopped writing so many times due to laziness or being busy with other things. But it still helps me feel like I'm having a fresh new start. The pages are so beautiful. It'll just make the experience of writing about anything more enjoyable.
Let's make the best of 2011!
(Is it just me or does the number 2011 seem very awkward? ... Probably just me lololololol.)
(Is it just me or does the number 2011 seem very awkward? ... Probably just me lololololol.)


0 comments:
Post a Comment