what happened was...
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
amazing!
Rye Dances this year is over and I can't say that I'm happy about it. Yes, I am relieved that I no longer have long ass rehearsals every day and I actually have little more time to relax, but I feel sad that this experience, which has been more of a journey to me, is over. It seems so long ago when we all first gathered with our designated choreographers anxious to know who was in the same piece as us and what the piece would be about. But it went by so fast.


The performances went very well and the pieces grew with every show. I learned more about dance and also myself along the way. I'm thankful for all my friends who came out to watch and share this experience with me. I'm also thankful to those who couldn't make it, but tried their best! All the support really means a lot to me because dance is really a huge part of my life.



Of course an after party is needed.
Partying with a huge group of dancers is sooo much fun :D


until next time.



Partying with a huge group of dancers is sooo much fun :D


I really do wish for an upcoming relaxing week, but it's not even close. Dance assessments, acting presentations, singing presentations, anatomy papers, and creative performance pieces all within 5 days. Did I forget to mention exams the week after? Joy.
0 comments:
Post a Comment