twitter?

Monday, November 22, 2010

I got a new budgie yesterday. Well, it's not really mine o_o


I'm just taking care of it for my cousin Nicki who received it for her "moves on it's own and musical" gift in last week's Kris Kringle game within my cousins. She has two cats at home so it's not exactly safe for the budgie to live with them. Not only because the cats will want to hunt it, but also because there's bacteria in a cat's saliva that can cause an infection to birds. I remember reading that when I researched on taking care of birds when I first got Tweety. Luckily, we have Tweety's carrying cage for the budgie to stay in.

Nicki named him/ her Twitter! Cute name =] Its middle name is Tweety's minion.
I have no idea if this budgie is a guy or a girl and I probably won't really find out any time soon.

I was a lil worried that the first encounter of Twitter and Tweety would go completely wrong and that Tweety would get territorial and jealous. It also doesn't help that Twitter is TINY and Tweety is like twice his/her size. But it seemed like Tweety was slightly scared of Twitter and tried to avoid contact. Haha! There was a point where Twitter was trying to talk to Tweety and they had a bit of a conversation. But it stopped before I could get my camera and film it =(


Tweety and Twitter's first encounter

Nicki calling the budgie Twitter sorta reminded me of my neglected Twitter account that I made just to occasionally follow certain people I am subscribed to on youtube. Other than that I've always found Twitter a bit pointless since I could do the same thing on facebook. However, I'm debating whether I should jump on the bandwagon and actually use my Twitter.

I just might because my bird is named Twitter =]
@chanteechu


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP