"Hahahaha! I'm feeling giddy!"
Saturday, November 13, 2010
It's been a while... lulz.
I'm taking a break from those Day Challenges as you can probably tell already. If I find one that's interesting enough, I'll do it. Now about my life?
School wise. I've been swamped with rehearsals for my show coming up end of November! Not so much assignments anymore. But when I get home, all I want to do is sleep right away because I'm so exhausted. Our rehearsals lately have been going up to 5 hours long and we still have dance classes in the morning before. What also sucks is that between class and rehearsal I've only been getting like a 15min - 30min break and that's it. So I've literally been dancing the whole day, especially for the past three days! I got SO sore this week and I'm still sore especially in my arms and hips. My body is pretty beat up too from doing dive rolls T_T. This week coming up will be our tech week so it's just going to get worse for me. Yayyyy.... I'm still excited for the show. Just getting through these rehearsals is hell!
One of the many bruises from doing dive rolls. Yayyy.
I really love how my crappy web cam just washes out the true darkness of this bruise T_T
I never read the newspaper on my way to school or back home even though it's always available for me. Don't know why really. I guess I'm not that interested? The most I look at in the newspaper is the horoscopes and Sudoku. However, I recently have been getting into this one particular section of t.o.night that I heard about from one of my fellow commuting friends. There is a shout out section where basically people write shout outs to other strangers they notice in their commuting experience. It's pretty funny. Ahaha. I want to start collecting them and maybe keep the ones I like in my art journal (which I haven't really touched in a long time). We'll see. I'll be sure to share =]


Social wise. Unnecessary drama here and there. People seriously need to grow up, get over themselves, and not act as if the pain they are inflicting on others don't exist because they don't see it or feel it. I'd rather not deal with such heartless people no matter how much I've been through with them especially if they don't care about anything in the world, even about the people that care about them. If they cannot even feel the slightest bit of sadness when they lose their close ones one by one, then power to them. Really.
On a brighter note, I still have my "drama free" friends and have gone on a couple of adventures with them within the past few weeks. I finally went to pmall after over a year! And guess what I stocked up on? Film for my Fujifilm camera! :D Yayyyy... Actually Bryan was the one that bought a couple of packs for me and also threw in a pack of the Hello Kitty film for me as well when I was initially planning to buy the film myself. But I'm very very thankful as always! He's super awesome! I can't wait to try the Hello Kitty film out :D but I do want to think of some sort of theme for it before I dive into it since it is quite special and cute film. Hmmm...
You can't leave pmall without doing...

I also got everyone into Pokemon Puzzle League. It's still one of my favourite N64 games! I've had some intense battles with Quan at Lizzeh's house and then at Bryan's house later on (cuz they borrowed it from her lolololol). Our longest match lasted 7 mins I believe? However, I am still undefeated :D Muahaha!

I like playing it in 3D better :D
You can't leave pmall without doing...

I also got everyone into Pokemon Puzzle League. It's still one of my favourite N64 games! I've had some intense battles with Quan at Lizzeh's house and then at Bryan's house later on (cuz they borrowed it from her lolololol). Our longest match lasted 7 mins I believe? However, I am still undefeated :D Muahaha!

I like playing it in 3D better :D
The character and pokemon you choose really don't matter, but I love using the characters with the most annoying voices to distract my opponent when I get combos and such. Team Rocket all the way!!! XD
N64 games are still awesome =]
My cousin, Dion, is teaching English in Korea and has been gone for a few months already. I'm not gonna see him for another year I believe! Craaazy. Anyways, a lil fun thing he did with his students is make them write letters to us! I think he advertised all of his cousins and showed them our pictures. And then they just decided who they wanted to write to. He did mail out these letters, but he also took pictures of each one and posted them on facebook. I got one!

My cousins got some pretty hilarious things written to them.
Until next time.
Peace, love and lol.
N64 games are still awesome =]
My cousin, Dion, is teaching English in Korea and has been gone for a few months already. I'm not gonna see him for another year I believe! Craaazy. Anyways, a lil fun thing he did with his students is make them write letters to us! I think he advertised all of his cousins and showed them our pictures. And then they just decided who they wanted to write to. He did mail out these letters, but he also took pictures of each one and posted them on facebook. I got one!

Dear ChantelleCuuuute =] This letter was one of the only ones that actually made sense. Ahah. I'm going to a wedding! Yayyyy!
Hello
Nice to meet you
My name is Da Bin! I'm 18 years old. You like dancing? Me too!
I like dancing and very well.
um. You are good at stretching. Your very flexible
Here very cold. I have a cold. I'm sick.
I want you to come to Gyeongju in Korea!
Treat you^^
Your smile is pretty! I envy you
I have a boyfriend
I want to invite you to my wedding in the future.
See you again. Bye!
My cousins got some pretty hilarious things written to them.
- "I'm so sorry, but I love you... I know you, but you don't know me. But I love you, love love love you."
- "I like english. But I can't english. Sorry."
Peace, love and lol.

2 comments:
LMAOO... this post is full of awesome!!!
HAHAHAHHAAA!!
PS. I read those t.o.night shout outs too whenever my mom takes them home. LOOL!
yayyyyyyyy awesome! :D
it's good to know some one doesn't find bits in my life boring as hell! lololololol.
everyone i know who gets the t.o.night only gets them for the shout outs! haha!
Post a Comment