not those parking tickets!
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Spent Victoria Day with the cousinsss! =] (Yes, I know that was days ago, but I hate posting about events without pictures!) We made some very last minute plans to go to the beach... which wasn't the best idea for a last minute plan, since A LOT of people probably had the idea of going to the beach on a lovely day like that. SO driving there ended up being very crazy and slow because parking spots even far from the beach were full x_X.

Randomly parked somewhere to discuss our plans.
I don't remember what beach we originally planned to go to, but we ended up at Cherry Beach, which was less full. The best place to park was at a T&T Supermarket we passed along the way. Anywhere closer that wasn't a legit parking place had cars with parking tickets lolololol.

By the time we settled there, it was already starting to cool down. So no swimming unfortunately =( We just relaxed and spent quite some time playing this Murderer card game. Well, it's not really a card game but we had to use the cards to determine the Murderer. I was the Murderer like 4 times in a row in the beginning so everyone just automatically suspected me afterwards D:

When it started getting dark and a bit too cold, we all went to a karaoke bar downtown called Bar Plus. I never noticed it before even though I've been walking by it for two years now. Lulz.

(8) Living on a prayerrrrr!!!
For the rest of the week, I spent a lot of time outdoors with some special people. The weather has been absolutely beautiful. I definitely got more tanned. Ahah.
Note to self: Bring camera with you more often.
Until next time.


(8) Living on a prayerrrrr!!!
For the rest of the week, I spent a lot of time outdoors with some special people. The weather has been absolutely beautiful. I definitely got more tanned. Ahah.
Note to self: Bring camera with you more often.
Until next time.
0 comments:
Post a Comment