Frost

Monday, May 10, 2010

Guess who's on the Hall of Fame Dance Challenge website?? :D
At the competition I went to last weekend in Niagra, one of my dance groups won first in the Senior Large Group category and was also chosen to be posted on the website. It's there now so you can watch if you're bored.

Click Here and go to the second last video

yayyyyy

2 comments:

.r.h.e.e.n.a. said...

I'm bored and I wanna watch it!!
... but I don't have Windows Media Player.
LAAMMEE!! LOLOLOL, I need to use my sister's or my dad's or my mom's laptop to watch it.

Lizzeh said...

my laptop started lagging as I watched it so I had to turn it off D: but once I get on a better computer I'll watch 8D
LOOK CHANTELLE I'M ON THIS BLOGSPOT THING
hehehehehehehe
<3

-Lizzeh

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP