wear your superhero costume

Wednesday, October 28, 2009


So, Michelle created a billion different Halloween looks that sorta pwned a lot of the Halloween tutorials other gurus made before.. in my opinion at least. All her looks (even normal ones) are so unique and are one of a kind. This Halloween tutorial had to be my favourite! She also includes a special message at the end so watch the whole thing! She's truly amazing.

The video makes me wanna be Sailor Moon again for Halloween XD. I was her when I was like 6? Sailor Moon was technically my first anime and was also my first hero... along with Xena!


I definitely knew all her poses >=]

...Or maybe I just wanna be Sailor Moon as an excuse to try doing the anime eyes Michelle Phan does because it'll only be appropriate for Halloween and anime conventions.

Yeah, I wanna dress up for Halloween, but I have no idea what I should be XD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle Phan right?! Her videos are sooo awesome XD (she also made me realize how much materials I still lack.. T_T)

chantee said...

yeahhh!! she's like one of my top fav gurus! ahaha. you mean lacking in make up materials? if that's the case i'm pretty sure she gets A LOT from different companies that send her free stuff to try out. but she only uses the ones that she likes in her videos.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP