Birthday... last month. lulz.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

I got the idea from Rheena for writing my blog posts on Word when I don’t have internet. I’m on the bus right now by the way. I don’t have to wait to get internet at home to write my blog posts!


Caaaaaaake!

So over a month later, I finally get to this post. Procrastination on social life yayyyy... Anyways from what I can remember (lawl), my birthday was pretty awesome! I had a separate party with my family and a separate one with a few high school friends. I didn’t wanna do anything too big this year for my birthday this year although I did turn 19 and am legal now yayyy. I didn’t want to do anything crazy like clubbing or just getting drunk for the heck of it? I’m not really a fan of clubbing after my first experience over the summer. Ahah. With drinking, I don’t even like the taste of alcoholic drinks so why bother. But then again maybe I haven’t tried an alcoholic drink that I really like? It's not like I’m not gonna go searching for it though. lulz.

Anyways... with my family I just did whatever we usually do, have “eating time,” “cake time” and “present time” at my house. Don’t know what else to say about it. Ahah.




I have a lot of cousins. More on the other side of the table.


We also celebrated my aunt's birthday. We didn't have another cake for her so we made one out of her cupcakes and candles that spell Happy Birthday =]

With my friends, I decided to eat out with them for lunch at my favourite type of restaurant... ALL YOU CAN EAT SUSHIIII! MUAHAHAHA! XD Surprisingly, almost everyone I invited came except for people who had work or didn’t reply? It was like a reunion because I hadn’t seen most of them for a while. Unfortunately, I didn’t have the money to treat all 7 of them who made it to the lunch so I didn’t care if they didn’t get me anything since they already paid money to celebrate with me. Oh yeah, and I came a bit early to get the big table and felt like an idiot waiting for like half an hour on my own, because people decided to come in like 20mins late, which I should have saw coming. I’m never coming on time to a hang out ever again! XD jks. The sushi was veryyy good and the service wasn’t bad because there weren’t that many people at Umi at the time. The service is soooo horrible when they are busy!


People who didn't come AS late. yayyyyy...


Bryan posing with Kris's glasses


Had to cut Lizzeh out because she wasn't looking and her eyes were like half way open LOL


It's all good. I got another pic with her =] ... and yes, I wore the same thing I did for Christmas. My $4 top. Muahaha.

Afterwards I invited everyone over to my house for ice cream cake yummm. I was planning to just get everyone to bus there, but instead we all walked! It wasn’t that bad actually. I forgot how long it took, but it didn’t feel that long because I had friends with me.

I secretly got a pic of everyone walking behind me... except Katherine was looking XD. I like how her and Kris are popping out behind Johnruss... They're also the same height as him LOL


Muahaha


Bryan and Andrew. lawl.

Abby and Kevin met us at my house. They couldn’t make it to sushi because Abby had work. So for the rest of the night we played Rock Band, played Brawl (duh), had a laptop party, ate ice cream cake, and a bunch of other things =]

Laptop partyyyy


Rock Band



Only one where our faces looked somewhat normal.


LOL Andrew


Not too much partying. School the next morning for most of us. Ahhh...
I just realized everyone was wearing black except for me and Katherine, who dressed up nicely for me yayyyy ^^

Best people everrrr!

3 comments:

.r.h.e.e.n.a. said...

LOLZ, this is a bit overdue.!!
and Rheena FTW typing on the bus is fuuunnn!!

LOL at majority wearing black!!
my birthday was a black and white party
and the day of, my friends said that we all looked like we're going to a funeral!! LOOOL.

Anonymous said...

HEY HEY, I WAS LIKE 10 minutes late? (besides LAST TIME SOMEBODYYY WHO WAS A CREATOR WITH ME, SHOWED UP LIKE HALFWAY THRUU >_>) Well anyways, I liked that ice-cream cake ^_^ but the bad thing was I got blisters on my feet after cuz somebody made me walk in heels T_T.... and I love the fact how I only have ONE decent picture...rest of me is eww... okay I'm done my commenting :)

chantee said...

@rheena: LOL i really need to catch up on all my posts. XD
before i was at a restaurant and i saw a bunch of ladies all in black vintage dresses and even with the little hats with the veil too! LOL
i'm not sure why they dressed like that for.
the majority wearing black at my party were wearing black t-shirts with some sort of writing at the front... i'm not sure what we looked like. LOL
and i just realized you changed your blog link. it's all good i found it =]

@ katherine: nooo you came at like 2:20 or 2:30! T_T pshhhhhhh.. aaaand that's because i had ride problems and it wasn't someone's bday anyways so its all gooood =] LOL awww. it was a group decision to walk! XD but hey, at least you saved $3? =] and ewww shut up you photogenic person!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP