chantee STUDY face
Monday, December 1, 2008
It's finally exam week.. ahhhh!! x_X
I'm going to be studying like crazy for the next two weeks.
This is my schedule
Dec 3 - Production & Interview w/ Dance teachers
Dec 5 - English
Dec 8 - Music
Dec 11 - History
I'm really happy that all my exams are equally spread out and that none of them are on the same day.
The ones I'm stressing about the most are my production and history exam. I'm thankful that both are multiple choice. But I definitely won't be relying on just luck for them. The review days for these exams were pretty useful and somewhat surprising for me. I kinda felt like they spoon feeded us in comparison to high school
For example, Production... Our teacher sent everyone a 4 page review thingy and told us to bring it to the review so of course I did. On the 4 pages were basic notes of everything we learned throughout the semester and also certain pages from the textbooks we can refer to. So, having this, I thought that during the review, my teacher would be going into more detail about each point. But no. I started taking notes, until I realized that everything he was saying was right off the sheet. And it's not like he said anything extra either. Soooo... I stopped taking notes =]
History... Right off the bat, he told us to not take any notes during the lecture. He had questions on the power point presentation, asked us for our opinions, and then revealed them. This was our review. And he also said that everything would be posted online. S'yeah. The only thing I think I need to do besides studying the questions and answers he gave us is catch up on all the plays that I did not read >_> which are a lot. I doubt that I will get to reading all of them. I will at least make sure I do study about the plays.
My English review was more like an English review in high school ahah. Like she gave us what types of questions would be on the exam and gave us 4 topics that we would have to write an essay on with only 2 of them being on the exam. I think I'd have to do a lot when studying for this. Because again, I did not read all the "short" stories. Yeah, the stories we were assigned weren't really "short" I'd say. ahah. But yeah, my englsih exam is this Friday, but I probably won't start studying for it til after my production exam. Hopefully, I'll have the time to read all the one's I have missed out on.
Music... he didn't really give us a review. But pretty much all I have to study is everything that was on the past two tests we had. I'll just be studying a lot of music definitions with the Q card method. ahah.
If you don't know what it is, I will explain =] I learned it from my grade 10 religion teacher, Bazinet. And it was REALLY helpful. We had a lot of definitions in that class to study for the exam. So, basically, you write the word you are studying on one side of the Q card, and then you write the definiton on the other side. It helpful because you see the word on its own, which would happen on a test.

For sure I will be studying for Production later tonight after dance.
I was planning to this afternoon... Funny thing... I woke up at 4pm T_T
I was so tired from Lizzeh's party which was uber awesome by the way =]
I will update on it later
Until next time.
Toodlez~
0 comments:
Post a Comment