nee shiteru?

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

You know what's the best thing to watch when you're feeling crappy/bored?



Mameshiba!

Bryan, Quan, and Andrew introduced Mameshiba to be a couple of months ago. I don't know how they came across it actually. Probably from Quan's Japanese girlfriend Yukina.
I remembered it again after seeing T&T selling Mameshiba phone charms in the gumball machine thingys! XD And yes, I had to get one... and then another the next time I went. I want to collect all of them, but what are the chances that one I don't already have will come out every single time? D:


The chick pea and the lentil!
And also my small but growing instant photo blob/whatever shape that is on my wall :D


There are 20 episodes on youtube, but it only takes 10mins to watch all of them because they are like commercials.
I think these two are my favourite mameshiba episodes.





Go watch the rest of them now! :D

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP