ice packs are my best friend.
Saturday, April 23, 2011
I've been done school for a good week now. But I've been too lazy to update mostly because...

This was only the first day so my cheeks weren't really swollen. They blew up the next two days though x_X
I got my wisdom teeth out yayyyyy. I only got my two bottom ones out because they were impacted. They initially told me that I had to get all four out but then when I had my consultation they said that I don't need to take the top ones out because they are growing in straight and there's enough room. I hope they're right because I'm gonna get so pissed if I have to get them out later on! T_T I don't wanna go through this experience again.
I'm feeling better now. I believe I'm on day 5 of recovery? I can probably go out now without feeling self conscious about how huge my cheeks are. Ahaha. No I did not take a pic of my self with my chipmunk cheeks. But my friends that were nice enough to visit me at home definitely saw them. It was a fun Castle Crashers party! =]
Anyways, this school year has flown by SO quickly. Summer 2010 didn't feel that long ago. It feels like only maybe one semester went by. I can't believe that I'm gonna be in 4th year next year! It's really scary actually.

I love my class!
Working
Currently I am job hunting since I have time to have another job because my teaching job is only once a week. This is actually my first time seriously going for a part time job. All my work experience has only been teaching. For the past like two weeks I have been applying to places that were and were not hiring. I've been going to mostly restaurants or places that would allow me to have waitress experience. I don't want to do retail even though I would get a could chance of working at places like lululemon. Before I wanted to work there, but thinking about it now, the sales associates there seem to be really fake and I don't think I can handle that. Maybe it's just me. Also, I think I'd get bored doing retail. Being a server seems to be a lot more interesting for me. Plus, tips? :D We'll see. I do have some interviews coming up this week so wish me luck! :D
Taking dance classes and auditions
Self explanatory. I want to take classes downtown but not only contemporary. I want to learn how to do popping and locking as well as crazy as it sounds! My cousin is gonna teach me =] If I hear about any auditions for some short dance jobs I'll go for sure. It's what I want to do right? I need to increase my connections as well. So far I got a job for a show for an insurance company that I heard about from one of my teachers at school. There was about 50ish people that auditioned since it was a bit last minute, but they were only looking for 3 guys and 3 girls. So it was intense! I'm so blessed to have made it. I get to work with a choreographer from Steps NYC. I was incredibly happy when I got a call back. I couldn't stop smiling! Bryan was there to witness it! Haha. The show and rehearsals aren't until June so I do have some time to get into other things. Hopefully I'll come across more opportunities such as commercials. I'd want to do that for sure!
Youtube
I want to participate in the youtube community a lil bit more. Making videos has always been fun and I've gained a lot of encouragement and inspiration from others =] I'll have more time to make vids over the break.Of what I'm not entirely sure. So far I plan on doing some circle lenses reviews since I have quite a few now. I heart circle lenses! ^^
Arts
Painting. Playing with my lomography cameras. Crafts. Etc.
Chilling
With very awesome people =]
Until next time.
1 comments:
I'm a very awesome person, so I say we should chill!! LMAOO!!
Post a Comment