day one.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself


not super recent, but the most recent I have on my laptop before Europe.
haven't even uploaded Europe pics. whoops.


15 Facts (from the top of my head)
  1. I love crispy spicy salmon rolls!!! (obviously the first thing I mention has to be food related. lulz~)
  2. I've had 7 years of orthodontic work on my teeth. Yeah, my teeth were pretty messed up when I was a kid/ teen.
  3. I'm a dancer, but I'm incredibly lazy and want to sleep ALL THE TIME D:
  4. The only high end item I'll splurge a great amount on money on are Coach purses (when there is some sort of discount of course). I'd rather spend 100+ on a designer hand bag, which I'll use more often and take better care of than an expensive watch or sunglasses.
  5. I have a shelf in my room dedicated to my collection of Beanie Babies that I used to collect when I was in elementary. There's actually A LOT of them.
  6. I cut my own hair now. I haven't been to a hair dresser since last December.
  7. I'm starting to become more of a ring collector. I like wearing two finger rings or wearing multiple rings on one hand.
  8. A pet peeve of mine is when people walk slower than me right in front of me when I am in a rush... and when I'm not in a rush.
  9. Another pet peeve is when people constantly publicize online how depressed they are so people can pity them. It's immature and I don't take those types of people seriously.
  10. I love shopping in my own closet and finding clothes I forgot I had. Dressing up old clothes in a way that works makes me feel more accomplished when it comes to making use of everything I have.
  11. I miss Tweety soooo much when I'm away on a trip for a couple of days! I'm always worried that he's not being taken care of well while I'm gone and get so lonely that he starts pulling his feathers out! ;___;
  12. I have a second stomach for ice cream. No matter how full I am there's always room for ice cream. Green tea ice cream all the way! ^^
  13. I'm generally a pretty forgiving person. It's not me being too nice - it's me not being stubborn or a bitch because I don't need to be.
  14. I don't watch TV and don't follow any shows. Whatever I do want to see I just look for online later. Youtube = my TV.
  15. A lot of people know me for having gigantic but super cute phone charms on my cell. It makes it a lot easier to find my phone in my bag =]
Thinking of 15 "interesting" facts about myself was a lot harder than I thought. I actually tried to not repeat myself from previous tags I've done in the past.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP