"Let's go shoot something!"
Saturday, August 14, 2010
Playdium last Wednesday with Rheena! :D
It started off with an "i wanna go to playdium... wanna goo???" last week. Hahaha! And conveniently, Johnruss worked at Playdium and did offer me free time cards for playdium months ago that he gets every once in a while to give away to his friends. So, I thought why not?
Thank you Johnruss! You are so awesome!!!! XD

The first game we played was the huge ass racing game (don't know the real name obviously) that I remember always being last or close to last in the past. But to my surprise, I actually won first!!! XD As soon as I won, all these guys looked at me and had this look that pretty much said "Oh shit. I just got beaten by a girl."
I also played Dance Dance Revolution, which I actually haven't played since high school because someone
The last game that is worth mentioning (mostly because I has awesome pictures >=]) is the Tank Tank Tank! It's actually SOOOOO much fun! It combined driving AND shooting, which were the types of games we mostly played throughout the two hours. We wouldn't have really seen it or played it if Johnruss hadn't mentioned it to us. The best part was that it takes your photo that ends up being your icon for that game!


Wasn't able to get a nicer pic of Rheena's picture because the screen would change quickly!

The only reason we left is because there were two asians waiting behind us that we just noticed after our third game? They looked pretty impatient o_o Ahhh...
And since it was still pretty early after our two hours of racing and shooting things, we decided to loaft around Square One for another hour and a half. Taking more Mac pictures was a given. We took a lot of pictures with the "glowing" effect because it nicely hides all the obvious craters in our faces. Very obvious.




We probably would've taken more pictures if one of the older sales associated hadn't kicked like EVERYONE off the Macs who seemed to be just taking pictures or on the internet because apparently the store was "getting too full"... which it wasn't. I've seen it more packed, especially in the Eaton Center. Maybe she was just jealous just because she has no friends to take Mac pictures with and just bashes on everyone that does? lololololol. Jokes.
Good times.
0 comments:
Post a Comment