... k what now? ;___;

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Um yeah so I already finished episode 11 of Autumn's Concerto this morning XD Now I reallyyyy can't wait til episode 12 comes out! I think the episodes come out on youtube weekly and for sure the series will end 2010. I still don't know how many episodes there are in total. I'm guessing like 20 because that usually the amount for most dramas, especially dramatic ones like this.

My comments on it so far?

  • I think all the main characters are good looking. Ahah. I think Yi Qian (the rival) is so pretty, but I know I will probably hate her later in the drama even though she starts as a nice person.
  • I think the plot is amazing and the way everything ties together works very well. Everything is pretty connected and there's nothing that seems insignificant to the story.
  • Xiao Le is the best!!! XD I swear that kid is soooo cute and he's like the best child actor I've ever seen. He has so many lines too for a kid. I swear he's like 4 years old even though he's supposed to be 5 or 6 years old in the drama.

This will definitely go on my list of top favourite asian dramas! I can't wait to finish it. In the meantime I need another asian drama to watch and distract me from my impatience for episode 12! I'm not really in the mood to watch comedies because I watched one before Autumn's Concerto, but of course all the episodes were not available online so I had to stop >_>. Any recommendations? =]

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I JUST FINISHED. I LOVE THIS DRAMA. VANESS DID AN AWESOME JOB.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP