Thank you Anne and Toots! =]
Sunday, August 2, 2009
It was announced on their blog here.
I'm so happy I get to own another piece of 23 Crystals! ^^
I can mix and match it with my other one =]
I was able to find time to take a picture with my sister wearing our 23 Crystals necklaces during my little cousin Bianca's birthday party here in California =] She just turned two! I will go into more detail about the party later. It was a good opportunity take the photo because we were both dressed nicely (though you can't even see our dresses in the photo). lololololol i used my sister to win a necklace .... don't worry i told her about it beforehand =]
My posts on my California trip will take a while. Ahah. Sometimes I can't even believe I'm still here, just because so much has happened. I've got most of the pictures on facebook though.
I could have been smart and posted after each day here (if something that would be interesting to you guys happened) but I was lazyyyy. I guess I should start soon D:
Anyways, getting off topic.
We took just two photos but in the same pose. One on my sisters cam and one on my cam. But the one on my sister's cam looked better so I got hers on my laptop and started editing.
Really with photoshop I only know how to do basic things. No major graphics or anything. However, recently I heard about this Chinese photo editing program that is free on someone's blog. The photos that she had looked like they came out from those photobooths in asian places! ahah. So I went and downloaded it. A lil catch is that, everything is in Chinese >.<'' So you can't exactly understand any of the words, but you will still be able to use the program because it is that easy. I played around with the program using the photo with my sister and I, and I came up with some different versions of it.
.jpg)
This is the one they liked the best! =]
I'm very thankful that I was chosen for this month ^^
They will be hosting this contest for every month so go follow them on their blog and their facebook group if you haven't already.
Anne and Tootsie are the best! XD
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment