Packages
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
I've gotten a few packages from the last couple of weeks because of certain contests I won and I thought I would share with you guys =]
I was soooo happy and thankful for being able to win these contests! I got really excited everytime my dad handed me a package saying "I don't know what this is." I'm surprised he didn't ask why I got a package from the US and from the UK!
Anyways, I shall do this in the order I received them.
MOONBEAMSTARLIGHT
So a while back I won Ling's contest (aka. moonbeamstarlight on youtube) for doing this magical theme look.
And I won...
So here Ling sent me a make up brush bag that she made herself, which is the blue starry sparkley bag =] I think the material is so cute! I didn't realize that it was that glittery also. For a second, I thought that she used sparkly paper to write her note but then I realized that it was just the glitter from the bag. Ahah. She also sent me a Clinique bag which is really big! It fit all my beauty products when I went to Buffalo for a weekend.


So here Ling sent me a make up brush bag that she made herself, which is the blue starry sparkley bag =] I think the material is so cute! I didn't realize that it was that glittery also. For a second, I thought that she used sparkly paper to write her note but then I realized that it was just the glitter from the bag. Ahah. She also sent me a Clinique bag which is really big! It fit all my beauty products when I went to Buffalo for a weekend.
This is the Hello Kitty eye shadow palette by H&M. I noticed that she uses this palette in a lot of her videos, which is probably the reason why she's giving it as a prize. I didn't even know that H&M sold these type of things. I did not realize how sparkly the eye shadows were until now. I would have totally used this for my DragonPalace88 entry.
I was very excited about getting the Glam Crystals Collection 2000 Eyeliner because I don't think the brand is even available in Canada and I heard they're really good from Ling of course. Ahah. There's a bunch of different colours but the one she gave me was silver. I'm glad I got the silver one because it can basically go with any outfit, though I do wanna see the other colours as well XD I did a swatch on my hand when I got it. Very pretty and sparkly =] ... and again I would have totally used it for my DragonPalace88 entry! D:
Ling is also a huge Hello Kitty fan so she sent me this Hello Kitty egg. It's almost like a Kinder Surprise! XD It came with a little Hello Kitty toy, Hello Kitty stickers, and candy. Yummm.. The toy was so cute and so small. I didn't want to lose it so I put it in my make up brush holder.

Can you find her? D:

Ninjatown desktop yeahhhhh.


Yes, I am using their awesome note paper as the background.
I was very excited about getting the Glam Crystals Collection 2000 Eyeliner because I don't think the brand is even available in Canada and I heard they're really good from Ling of course. Ahah. There's a bunch of different colours but the one she gave me was silver. I'm glad I got the silver one because it can basically go with any outfit, though I do wanna see the other colours as well XD I did a swatch on my hand when I got it. Very pretty and sparkly =] ... and again I would have totally used it for my DragonPalace88 entry! D:
Ling is also a huge Hello Kitty fan so she sent me this Hello Kitty egg. It's almost like a Kinder Surprise! XD It came with a little Hello Kitty toy, Hello Kitty stickers, and candy. Yummm.. The toy was so cute and so small. I didn't want to lose it so I put it in my make up brush holder.
Can you find her? D:
Ninjatown desktop yeahhhhh.
Besides these items I also got a small Mango body butter tub, a Juicy Couture perfume sample (which is like a mini spray bottle!), a small tub of Vitamin E moisture cream, a L'Oreal true match sample in N4 (it's not that off from my skin tone, I'm N3 =]) and a bunch of samples.
Thank you so much Ling!!! =]
Subscribe to her on youtube! Her channel is moonbeamstarlight.
NEXT!
23 CRYSTALS
I already posted about winning the 23 Crystals contest a while back and I finally took pictures of the new necklace I got from them.
So just a little recap. We had to send in a picture doing the '23' for their August 2009 Cuties Contest and my entry got chosen =] I did it with my sister while I was in Californiaaaaaa.

Subscribe to her on youtube! Her channel is moonbeamstarlight.
NEXT!
23 CRYSTALS
I already posted about winning the 23 Crystals contest a while back and I finally took pictures of the new necklace I got from them.
So just a little recap. We had to send in a picture doing the '23' for their August 2009 Cuties Contest and my entry got chosen =] I did it with my sister while I was in Californiaaaaaa.
Yayyyy =] The necklace is from their Cuties Collection.. thus the name of the contest. So prettyyyyyyy. I already got compliments on it.
So comparing it to my other necklace, it is smaller but it still looks great just on its own.
My collection will probably get a lot bigger in the future... when I have money XD. I decided to mix and match with my other necklace for fun.
So comparing it to my other necklace, it is smaller but it still looks great just on its own.
My collection will probably get a lot bigger in the future... when I have money XD. I decided to mix and match with my other necklace for fun.
Yes, I am using their awesome note paper as the background.
I cannot enter in the next one for September and it's my birthday month too =( Ahah. It's all good. There will be more in the future >=] So, go follow 23 Crystals on their blog and join their group on facebook! They have more awesome swarovski jewelry for cheap prices and will be hosting a giveaway every month. You still have a chance to enter for the September 2009 Cuties Contest!
Thank you again Anne and Toots!
Lastly,
DRAGONPALACE88
At the beginning of August, I won DragonPalace88's Contest called "Eye of the Dragon" for doing this look.
Thank you again Anne and Toots!
Lastly,
DRAGONPALACE88
At the beginning of August, I won DragonPalace88's Contest called "Eye of the Dragon" for doing this look.
I am very happy that I won because I put so much effort into designing and creating this look. A few things I was stuck on for the design were the scales and the claws. (Which is why you might notice that when I show the design on the video it wasn't completely finished. Ahah) I wanted to be happy with every choice I made. Then one day, I came across this picture where someone did a snake look and she had scales on her forehead and cheeks. On the description she said she used fishnets. I thought that idea was brilliant! I youtubed it, and she's not the only person that has done it before. So I decided to borrow this technique. It worked perfectly =]
For this contest, the winner was chosen by votes. There were only about 5 or 6 entries for this contest. I was sooooo happy seeing that almost all the votes were for me! I really don't remember how many votes there were. I think over 50? I might be completely off, but I know that there were like 3 votes for other people. But still... I was sooo happy! XD Thank you to those who did take the time to vote and support me.
I won....
Sonia Kashuk products! I am very happy because I don't think Sonia Kashuk is available in Canada either. She sent me them in this really awesome envelope, which is the background of that picture! It's so rad. I love it!
As you can see, I got some Sonia Kashuk lashes. I usually only wear false eye lashes for dance competitions so my mom buys the thicker ones. But these ones I think I will use for special occasions because they look more natural looking =] I can probably use them in any future tutorial contest entries.

Toodlez~
For this contest, the winner was chosen by votes. There were only about 5 or 6 entries for this contest. I was sooooo happy seeing that almost all the votes were for me! I really don't remember how many votes there were. I think over 50? I might be completely off, but I know that there were like 3 votes for other people. But still... I was sooo happy! XD Thank you to those who did take the time to vote and support me.
I won....
Sonia Kashuk products! I am very happy because I don't think Sonia Kashuk is available in Canada either. She sent me them in this really awesome envelope, which is the background of that picture! It's so rad. I love it!
As you can see, I got some Sonia Kashuk lashes. I usually only wear false eye lashes for dance competitions so my mom buys the thicker ones. But these ones I think I will use for special occasions because they look more natural looking =] I can probably use them in any future tutorial contest entries.
This is the 5 piece brush set that comes in the little white pouch. Perfect for travel! It has a litte mirror inside and there are even labels for the brushes on the inside. It's very cute =]

Lastly, this is the eye shadow quad called "Smoke in your Eyes." I find the name funny for some reason. Ahah. I LOVE the packaging for Sonia Kashuk. I haven't tried it yet, but the eye shadows seem well pigmented.
Thank you so much for hosting this contest DragonPalace88! (Your real name is very unique =] )
Go subscribe to her! XD
Because we're on the topic of packages, I did receive the photos from the Fever photoshoot I was chosen to be in. I was going to post about the photoshoot when I did receive the pictures so then there would be something to show you, but unfortunately, they told us that we're not allowed to post the pictures on facebook or anything =(. This made me really sad because I really wanted to share with everyone T_T. We took so many pictures, but in the end they only gave us a few. I got like 9 pictures. They said if we wanted more we would have to order them from the photographer. My mom and I are curious to see what the others looked like so we might email them back to see and hopefully order.
Thank you so much for hosting this contest DragonPalace88! (Your real name is very unique =] )
Go subscribe to her! XD
Because we're on the topic of packages, I did receive the photos from the Fever photoshoot I was chosen to be in. I was going to post about the photoshoot when I did receive the pictures so then there would be something to show you, but unfortunately, they told us that we're not allowed to post the pictures on facebook or anything =(. This made me really sad because I really wanted to share with everyone T_T. We took so many pictures, but in the end they only gave us a few. I got like 9 pictures. They said if we wanted more we would have to order them from the photographer. My mom and I are curious to see what the others looked like so we might email them back to see and hopefully order.
.jpg)
1 comments:
Chanti, you are WAY too talented, girl!!! :D I love that you put the little Hello Kitty in your brush holder!!! And I might steal the idea of using stars as the beads to store your brushes! I have soooo many stars that they have to be stored flat in a box XD hehe!
Thanks for letting me know about your blog! I've followedddd xXx
Post a Comment