Brown Sugar Macchiato

Sunday, March 22, 2009

I am currently watching this drama right now and so far I love it =]
I really just wanted to look for a lighter drama to watch rather than a whole dramatic one that is predictable. And this one is the perfect. It's a lot different because it revolves around a lot of characters instead of just two. There are six guys and nine girls. But for the girls they don't really emphasize all nine of them. Well, so far at least. I'm over half way through the drama.


One day, six boys with different personalities and backgrounds are notified they shared the same father. And on top of that they are entitled to a large inheritance. There is only one catch. They must attend the same school and live in the same house for one year to become loving brothers.

But, the boys not only hate each other, they have to deal with nine mean girls from their class. Will the brothers band together and successfully pass the inheritance test? Or, will falling in love with their classmates pull them farther apart?

Because there are so many of them, I do tend to have some favourites ahah. Oh, and I just found out that most of their names in the drama are their actual names in real life. You probably won't know who I'm talking about until you watch the drama yourself. So, for the guys I like Wang Zi and Ah Wei. And for the girls I like Ya Tou and Gui Gui.



Oh and another thing I love about this drama is their school uniform! I think they're sooo awesome and cute! My high school uniform looks so plain compared to it.





Sadly, these are the only pics of me I could find in "uniform"! But now you can totally see how much I accessorized myself through high school and why. ahah. I couldn't find a pic of me wearing my kilt D:


I kinda wanna try and look for something similar to their uniforms to wear out, which is pretty much finding a red vest and some nice golf shirt with plaid designs on it.

Another random thing...
I also really like how Ya Tou has her hair when she's in her maid outfit. Sometimes she has it in a ponytail with a big black bow that looks like cat ears in a way. I think its a really cute way of wearing a ponytail and it would be pretty useful for me since my hair is usually up when I go to school because I usually start with my dance classes. If I can find a pic of her with her hair like this I'll put it up =]

So far this drama is one of my "light" favourites =] I really do recommend it if you're looking for a comedic drama that's not full of suspense D:

Until next time.
Toodlez~

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP