Phone makeover.
Thursday, April 19, 2012
Recently I've been very sick with the way my phone looks. I've had the same phone for almost 3 years now and it looked just about that old with the colours scratching off and what not. And because it looked like crap, I kinda cared for it less.
Yes, I have been wanting to get a new phone (an Iphone to be exact.. hehe), but I know I won't be getting a new phone for a while so I thought I might as well try to make it prettier.
I had the idea of using nail polish which can easily turn into a hot mess. But I figured I got nothing to lose because even if I did screw up, it would probably still look better than before.
And I have to say, I'm pretty impressed with myself..
I've been getting many compliments on it too!
Still looks a lil sloppy when you look at it closely. But it will do =]
0 comments:
Post a Comment