ain't no sunshine.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Rest In Peace, Sarmad.



I feel terrible for not knowing you personally or at least knowing who you were before the accident. I heard you were a really great guy and had an amazing future ahead of you. I was never able to take note of who you were in my Human Development in the Arts class since there's about 100 of us. And I regret not being in those lectures where I heard you challenged our insane prof!

Although things were looking brighter with the warm weather, the theatre school will be gloomy for a while. My condolences go out to his family as well as the third year Acting class.

Sometimes I forget that things like this can happen at any time and any point of a person's life, no matter how young they are. I think that's one of my greatest fears.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP