elements.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

An absolutely amazing experience working with Patti Wilcox for an industrial show at the Fairmount Royal York. I had never felt so sore in my life. I remember not being able to sit down or walk without feeling any pain. But it was all worth it.
I learned so much in rehearsals and saw some mind blowing circus acts that were in the show as well!

I'm really sad that we didn't get the chance to take many pictures in all our costumes or see a video of our performance afterwards. We did four elemental pieces: Earth, Water, Air, and Fire. All the costumes were made wonderfully and with a low budget too. I think she said it cost only $1400 for the costumes. It sounds like a lot, but when you look at how it's for 6 dancers and each dancer had 5 costumes, it's actually really cheap for a legit dance costume.


In our live statues opening costumes
I really wanted to keep that romper =(


Earth costume




Shots at Jack Astors after the show. Good timessss.

I am so lucky to have been chosen for this job back in April. I think this was my first official paid dance gig! :D

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP