simple and clean.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Day 01 – Your favorite song

Utada Hikaru - Simple and Clean/ Hikari

I remember listening to this song non stop in grade 9 when I first played Kingdom Hearts (my all time favourite RPG). I still haven't gotten sick of it yet after years and years of listening to it. It's such an easy song to listen to and has made me feel numerous emotions in the past. I still get depressed watching the ending of Kingdom Hearts 1 when this song is used =(

The lyrics in the english version aren't the exact translation of the words in Hikari unfortunately. I've looked them up and they are much more powerful to me. It's too bad they weren't used, but the song is still beautiful nonetheless.




The light known as "you" finds me,
In the middle of the night

3 comments:

.r.h.e.e.n.a. said...

funny how I actually know this song!!!

chantee said...

whoa really? D:
how????

.r.h.e.e.n.a. said...

Doode, I don't even remember... it was a LOOOONG time ago. It's weird too because I don't really know Kingdom Hearts...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP