iced green tea lattes
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Me and Rheena + Starbucks Lattes + Laptops = Friends who wanna chill but are too broke to afford anything else :D yayyyy
Oh yeah, and her little sister was there too. She's so adorable =]
We met after Rheena bought Angelika this little Tinkerbell book with puzzles and such from the Disney store. Angelika says to me, "My sister bought this for me so I don't get bored while you guys talk." lololololololol!
We killed about over 3 hours (which went by pretty fast) talking, drinking our green tea lattes, taking Photobooth pictures on her mac, watching random videos, etc. We also watched my dance videos from one of my competitions in May because Rheena was unable to come to my year end show this year and was still interested in seeing my dances on video yayyy :D I absolutely hate watching my solos though because I'm hardly ever satisfied with the overall look of my performance. Yes, I'm quite hard on myself. At the same time I was editing a video that I needed to upload that night! Ahah. That's the only reason why I brought my slowly falling apart laptop. But in the end, it was a good thing I brought it because for some reason two of the dvds didn't read on Rheena's Mac... but it read on my crappy Toshiba. Whaaat?
Oh yeah, and her little sister was there too. She's so adorable =]
We met after Rheena bought Angelika this little Tinkerbell book with puzzles and such from the Disney store. Angelika says to me, "My sister bought this for me so I don't get bored while you guys talk." lololololololol!
We killed about over 3 hours (which went by pretty fast) talking, drinking our green tea lattes, taking Photobooth pictures on her mac, watching random videos, etc. We also watched my dance videos from one of my competitions in May because Rheena was unable to come to my year end show this year and was still interested in seeing my dances on video yayyy :D I absolutely hate watching my solos though because I'm hardly ever satisfied with the overall look of my performance. Yes, I'm quite hard on myself. At the same time I was editing a video that I needed to upload that night! Ahah. That's the only reason why I brought my slowly falling apart laptop. But in the end, it was a good thing I brought it because for some reason two of the dvds didn't read on Rheena's Mac... but it read on my crappy Toshiba. Whaaat?

We're glowing *o* and also our ONLY normal picture.

Hot.

Animated!
(It was so hard for us to make it look like we actually had eyes with the terrible lighting LOL)

We blew up.. lolololololol
And my absolute favourites...

The "I think I'm so awesome, but I'm really not" expression :D

The fake pout.
2 comments:
LOLOLOL, you spelled my sister's name wrong. She spells Angelika with a K instead of a C. LOOOL, I think we totally mastered the art of fake pouts and the I think I'm so awesome but I'm really not look! CHYEAH (Y)!
omgsh x_X I never heard of anyone that spells it with a K until now! LOL I'll go change that now
Aaaand yes, we have ;]
Post a Comment