Green Tea
Friday, June 18, 2010
I absolutely love a billion things about green tea! It's my favorite type of tea (very awesome with sushi! XD) and one of my favourite flavours of ice cream. Mmmmm... :] But most of you probably already know that it's very good for your health and can be used for beauty benefits as well when applied directly to the skin.

Green tea naturally rich in anti oxidents which protects the skin from free radicals. It has the power to renew skin cells treating problems such as aging, blemishes, and UV damage.
I recently started doing this green tea eye treatment for dark circles and puffiness because I have the worst sleeping habits and catch myself doing very unproductive things at 5 in the morning :D Basically, all you need to do is put the tea bags under your eyes for 15 minutes I believe?
There are many ways you can do this but I decided to follow SecretLifeOfABioNerd's method because you only use one tea bag to make a batch that will last you for over a week. You are saving tea bags and time as well.
She is definitely one of my fav DIYers
With the left over green tea, you can add more water and drink the rest of it or like me, put it in an empty spray bottle and use it as a toner.

lololololololol.
The first morning I tried this, I didn't notice how puffy my eyes were when I woke up until I used the frozen green tea cotton pads and felt a dramatic difference. My eyes felt completely refreshed and all the puffiness went away.
It doesn't hurt to try this. It's SUPER inexpensive and you probably have all the items needed for this at home already.
Until next time.
It doesn't hurt to try this. It's SUPER inexpensive and you probably have all the items needed for this at home already.
Until next time.
0 comments:
Post a Comment