Choreo Madness!
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Pic heavy posts yeah!
I'm pretty sad that Choreographic Works is over. It went by sooo fast! I spent a lot more time than usual with my classmates because we still had to go to dance classes in the morning and we had to stay at the theatre for a run through of the show or the actual show until very late every day... actually. It wasn't really the dancing that was the hardest part out of the whole experience, it was the traveling back home and then back to school the next morning. I wish I lived closer to a subway station. That way, I'd save more money because GO passes are more expensive and I'd have to walk less to go to school. Oh well. Exercise is good?

Naps were always needed.
I went to the Opening Night party with everybody after the first show (which went well by the way). First, we went to one of our classmate's place to pre-drink and stuff, just as a second year class. Then after wards, we all headed out as a group to the official party with the rest of the 3rd and 4th year dancers, as well as all the Tech students. It wasn't held at a bar or a club though. The place we went to seemed more like a party room that can be rented out. Who goes partying on a Wednesday night anyway? Ahah.


Had no idea this picture was taken.

No, I wasn't dancing.
I got elbowed in the head VERY hard by Rodney (aka. the guy behind me, who has the longest arms), out of all people. And Crystal decided to take a picture right after it happened T_T
Some ( x 98357349583) behind the scenes pictures because I'm lazy to talk =] Oh, and yes, we had to share change rooms with guys. It's not a big deal really.

Second Years yayyy!!

Second Years yayyy!!

Ji Won's Phone Cam =]

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
(that's how you laugh in Korean)
(that's how you laugh in Korean)

Clusterfuck!
(The name of Rodney's piece... Yes, they actually wrote that in the program)

Not that fierce look!
[Insert super awesome group pictures of other pieces I'm in here whenever they get posted up on facebook for me to steal! >:D]
Rodney took a lot of really nice pictures during the show from back stage




While Choreo was running, I had another little performance to do with Crystal's Carribean piece for a Multi Cultural Show in the Business Department at school. We had to do it like right before one of the matinee shows for Choreo. It's funny how it worked out so well. We didn't have to rush right after to get ready for Choreo, because we already had make up done and we were stretched. I didn't think this performance was that big of a deal at first until I went there and heard that we were gonna be on TV and also saw how business like the audience was dressed x_X. But anyway, it went well =] Our group got to try on the full carnival costumes from Barbados!




They had a hip hop group perform as well as a Filipino group, who did tinikling! Funny thing was that I knew one of them: Pearce! (aka. the amazing art student from high school) I was pretty surprised to see him there and I almost didn't recognize him for some reason. Another funny thing, I was walking by them and their coach asked me if I wanted to join their group and do folk dancing. I could not tell if he was being serious or not, but he was. Ahah. He got my email address so that he could message me with their site? Yeah... Still haven't gotten it. But oh wells. I don't know if I'll have time to do it though.
The rest of Choreo just got better and better as the week went on. I still felt tired as hell and slacked off in my classes, especially ones where I get to sit down and go on my lap top... and take a bajillion webcam pictures with friends :D




Hot.
By the end of that cam whoring session, there were about 75 taken! Yes, I had to delete some. Ahah.
Thank god we didn't really have any major assignments due during the two weeks. That would have been REALLY evil because all our professors know we have Choreo going on. I'm pretty sure they watched it themselves! Ahah.
I was unable to go and party with the dancers for the Closing Night Party, which was at the Brunny. But I did get to hang out with all of them at another pre-drink. Ahah. No I didn't drink anything.

love your show.




Hot.
By the end of that cam whoring session, there were about 75 taken! Yes, I had to delete some. Ahah.
I was unable to go and party with the dancers for the Closing Night Party, which was at the Brunny. But I did get to hang out with all of them at another pre-drink. Ahah. No I didn't drink anything.

love your show.
0 comments:
Post a Comment