kool-aid
Monday, February 22, 2010
Clubbing with three clubbing virgins yayyyyy =]
Somewhat picture heavy because I don't want to write a lot.
Someone decided to go to Sugar Daddy's, which is a club in Mississauga. Yeah, I definitely cannot take that name seriously. It was originally planned to go to Body English, which was only a few mins away, but apparently there was a shooting there a few weeks before. Sooo... yeah.

The Krispy Kreme fatties =]

Denika and Chantal were the only ones brave enough to start dancing to Soca when there was barely anyone there yet.

This guy that looked like, dressed like, and danced like Napoleon Dynamite. Lololol.


not that short skirt! D:

Almost everyone.
Overall, I had a good time. It wasn't as much fun as my last time clubbing, mostly because they played rap songs that can't really dance to. It's more fun for me when they play Top 40 or House! =] But that night was only dedicated to Hip Hop, R&B, and a bit of Soca. Oh, and they played Aleesia's song Bubblegum, which was that only song I actually knew that night and it was pretty random because I don't think it fits into any of those song categories. Also, I didn't really enjoy the atmosphere too much there for some reason. I think its's because the majority of the people there seemed to be a lot older. Oh wells. That's what you getting for going to a club in Sauga that no one knows about on a Thursday night. Lulz.

not that kool-aid!

not that kool-aid!
0 comments:
Post a Comment