Review: Wet N Wild H20 Proof Liquid Eyeliner
Friday, November 6, 2009
I got this product sometime over the summer because my Annabelle liquid eyeliner ran out. The Annabelle one worked great for me, but I just wanted to try another brand so I picked up this one from Wal Mart. I usually do a bit of research on a product before I buy one, but for this one I didn't since I just came across it. Later on I looked it up on makeupalley.com and it got pretty good reviews mostly because of its lasting power. I actually did a swatch on my hand with the Wet n Wild eyeliner and one right beside it with the Annabelle one. It stayed there for a veryyy long time and it was pretty hard to remove it.

- It has a very pointy tip which is good for detail.
- It lasts all day.
- If you're not careful when applying it, it makes a mess on your eyelids and it's hard to remove!
- Little drips gets caught on my eyelashes when I'm applying it and it gets hard to remove after it dries on them. I've accidentally pulled eyelashes out trying to get them off! x_X
- It doesn't apply on evenly.
The Annabelle one worked way better for me AND it was cheaper =P If they had a better applicator for the Wet N Wild one then I would probably love it. But I've sorta lost my patience trying to apply the eyeliner after a while! I'm still going to use it because I don't like wasting things that I've bought, but I would not buy this again.
Their creme liner got better reviews. I don't even own a creme liner yet so I wanna try it out. I haven't come across it though.
0 comments:
Post a Comment