Review: Clean and Clear Night Cream
Monday, September 21, 2009
Believe it or not, but I have a list of products on my itouch that I have used and would review on my blog, when I'm bored or have nothing to blog about when I feel like blogging. So I thought I would actually go ahead and start something from there.
So I will be reviewing the Clean and Clear Soft Oil Free Moisturizer - Night.
I got this for free at some Christmas party a long time ago, but didn't start using it til a couple of months ago.
I decided to start using the Clean and Clear one I had at home.
It works okay for me.
- If you put too much of it on your face, it'll start rubbing off into little balls and you cannot blend it back into your skin or anything.
- Sometimes it burns my skin a bit after I wash my face or get out of the shower. I don't have sensitive skin.
- I sometimes get small dry patches on my cheeks and this moisturizer doesn't do that much to help it.
- It stings my eyes. No, I did not put it in my eye. If I put this anywhere around my eyes, they sting a bit!
- The packaging looks fine, but it looks exactly like their day moisturizer. So, that would be a problem for people who own both products in case they accidentally reach for the night one to use during the day. On the bottle for the night moisturizer, it says that it will increase the risk of sun burn if used during the day. So yeah. That sucks =]
I would definitely not buy this I can say for sure.
I think I am about over half way through the bottle. I was planning on just using all of it up and then moving back to the Pur one because I don't want to waste it even though I got it for free. Buuut I don't really want to use it anymore! lol
I guess my skin isn't very good with Clean and Clear.
0 comments:
Post a Comment