My Reading Week

Monday, February 23, 2009

My Reading week didn't feel completely like a break just because I still had dance and stuff. But I was able to catch up on sleep ahah. I thought that it would be a chance for me to see most of the friends that I STILL haven't seen since 2008, but I pretty much just saw the same friends that I see every single week, which are Lizzeh and Bryan.

Bryan had been meaning to come and visit me at school downtown for a while, but we never really got to it. So we used one of the days during my reading week as an opportunity to hang out downtown together and show him around my school =] Pretty much I brought him to this All you can eat Sushi place called Mariko (I think) that I had been to once with another friend. I know there's a lot in the area but it was the closest to my school and I wasn't sure how good it was at the other places. The food was really good and the service wasn't bad at all. They did forget one order which was my sushi pizza (which is LOVE by the way) so I just told the waiter. He came back and he actually apologized very sincerely and told me that they didn't see it which surprised me because I had never gotten an apology like that at other sushi places before. Usually they're like "oh..." [walks away] or "It's coming"(when it actually wasn't). One thing that I really liked about this sushi place compared to others that I've been to is that they actually have Sashimi on their lunch menu! I <3 Sashimi =]



Afterward, I went to go and show him around my school, which did not last very long because I only took him into the Theatre school building since I'm there most of the time. It's not a huge ass building either. I was able to show him at least one of the studios that I'm in most of the time that's supposedly haunted.
Then on our way back we decided to go to the Apple store and take some Mac pictures. harhar~



Two days later, I hung out with Bryan (again) and Lizzeh yayyy.
We had bubble tea =] That's pretty much it. I got watermelon, my fave. ahah.



Did I do any studying that I should have done the whole week? barely. lulz
Until next time.
Toodlez~

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP